If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, Zoe's office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.
Residents of the 19 Congressional District of California can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. In order to better serve you, this form will generate a printable page that you should sign and mail to our office.
Which agency do you need help with?
- Education Department
- FCC - Federal Communications Commission
- Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Internal Revenue Service
- Department of Labor
- Office of Personnel Management
- Passport Service
- Postal Service
- Social Security Administration
- State Department - Visas
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.
This is a three step process.
- Fill in the form with the required data, then click the “Generate Request for Review” button at the bottom of the page.
- Review the form to ensure all data is accurate, then sign the form.
- Print and mail, or hand deliver the document to our office. The address is on the generated page.
Alternatively, you can print and fill out this form by hand.